Summer of HER
The Summer of HER (Health, Empowerment, and Rights) is a 10-week field project of the #Fight4HER campaign running through the end of the summer. Volunteers and activists will work to build support to end Trump’s Global Gag Rule in their communities.
Activists will work to convince members of Congress to stand up to the Trump administration and fight for comprehensive reproductive healthcare and family planning for individuals around the world through:
• Collecting petitions in support of the Global HER Act
• Recruiting and training new volunteers
• Organizing pressure events including rallies, petition drops, and die-ins
• Garnering support for pro-family planning champions
• Landing media hits in local news outlets to spread the word about the campaign
• Building coalitions with progressive organizations
• Hosting eight activist trainings in AZ, CO, NV, NH, NC OH, PA, and WI
To get involved in this project, please fill out our interest form.
Our final training for this summer will take place in Allentown, PA. Learn more and register at http://bit.ly/2lET6Bx.